Taste that makes many people like it. Some people are afraid to consume them because they're higher content of fat. Is that right? Don't be afraid of the fat in the avocado similar to fat in olive oil is very healthy. Of fat contained in avocados are unsaturated fats that have a positive impact on the body. Avocado fat is also used in soaps and cosmetics.
Is this type of fat that contains fats monounsaturated oleic acid is a powerful antioxidant and one, by the way, easily digested and beneficial to the body. Thus, providing high avocado enough energy behind taste delicious, tasty and not bitter.
Unlike other fruits, avocado contains almost no starch but little sugar a lot of fiber. Take an adequate amount of vitamin e from avocado approx ½ km, the patient can consume around 1 kg. Avocado shelf life can be long enough for about 10 days at room temperature but if stored at low temperatures (c 40) up to 20 days.
Avocado fruit and leaves contain saponins and alkaloids walflavonoidat and tannins. Avocado leaves contain polyphenols, Christine, sugar alcohol. Avocados also contain beta carotene and chlorophyll and vitamin E and vitamin b complex which is abundant in Avocados.
If the nutrient content, split contained in avocado as follows: 95 mg phosphorus; 23 mg calcium; 1.4 milligrams iron; 9 mg sodium; 1.3 mg potassium; 8.6 mg niacin; 660 mg of vitamin a, 82 milligrams of vitamin c
In addition to high-fat, avocado is also rich in minerals, and are useful for regulating body functions and stimulate growth, fiber helps digestion at one time.
Below are some benefits that are owned by avocado:
- Benefits for pregnancy. Avocado natural source of folic acid, which is very important for the healthy development of the fetus. He recommends synthetic version of folic acid to all women who are planning to become pregnant, eat avocado delicious and simple and best choice.
- Dealing with dry skin. Crushed ripe avocado meat until like mush. The dough is then used for the mask, by rubbing dry on the face. Allow for about 2 hours, then rinse your face with cold water.
- Lowering cholesterol. Eat avocado cholesterol less known (or bad cholesterol). Not only that, avocado also help to increase the amount of HDL cholesterol (good cholesterol).
- Protect the health of the eye. Eat avocado can increase the amount of Tin, which will protect us from degeneration and cataract formation. More research is needed to determine exactly what exactly can help protect the eyes from the avocado.
- Blood pressure. Avocado fruit is known to help lower and control your blood pressure. This is because potassium contained in avocado.
- Controlling blood sugar. Avocado contains monounsaturated fat (saturated fat Mono) which help to overcome insulin resistance. In this way, the content also helps the body to control blood sugar levels.
- Protect against cancer. Studies conducted in animals fed avocado extract that avocados can also help prevent skin cancer, prostate cancer, and oral cancer. However, further studies in humans have not been and remains limited.
- Prevent infections. Research also shows that avocado also has plus favors, food that can help to prevent inflammation. This can be used to prevent the risk of disease associated with the appearance of inflammation in the body. A unique blend of avocado fruit such as vitamin c and e, carotenoids, selenium, zinc, phytosterols and Omega-3 fatty acids help prevent infections. This shows that avocados can help to prevent or reduce the risk of developing rheumatic diseases and osteoporosis.
- Increased body weight. Avocados healthy way to promote weight loss. Avocados contain enough calories and nutrients to help lift a lot of weight. If you are too skinny and want to gain weight, avocado one of your best friend.
- Nourish the skin and hair. Avocado oil is often used in cosmetics to moisturize the skin and make it glow. In addition, avocado also contains ingredients that can make hair healthy and beautiful. Vitamin e is found in avocado protects skin from the Sun's harmful rays.
- Can help to prevent stroke. High content of folic acid in the avocado is also useful to reduce the risk of stroke. People who eat foods containing high folate has proven to be less affected by stroke, than those that eat a few foods that contain folate.
- Treat thrush. Take a ripe avocado flesh, rake the fruit then give 2 tablespoons pure honey, stir well and then eaten. Do this daily until healed. This is a delicious way to treat thrush.
Benefits of avocado fruit for beauty
In addition to the health properties, also avocado to beauty treatments, such as facial hair and skin.
- Hair mask. Your hair looks dull and dry? Relax, you can moisturize again with the help of avocado. Mash the avocado and used as a mask for hair. Let stand one minute and rinse thoroughly.
- Face masks. Avocado can do wonders on your skin. How to use as a natural face mask. Mash the avocado and add 1 egg white, 2 tablespoons of oatmeal and lemon juice teaspoon. Facial mask brush and leave for 15-20 minutes. Then rinse with warm water. To obtain maximum results, this treatment twice a week.
- Smooth skin. Avocado also contains a gallery of the quantity of vitamin e is beneficial to skin beauty. Trick combining branches 1/4 of the avocado with whole eggs 1, aoutmil 2 tbsp and one tablespoon of lemon juice. Combine and mix by hand. Let stand for 20 minutes, then wash with warm water and pat dry.
Those are some of the benefits of eating Avocados. This fruit is not only delicious and can be enjoyed in many forms, but it can also provide many essential nutrients to the body.
Seven women chic share products and treatments that keep them healthy and happy and beautiful during pregnancy. The avocado is effective to maintain the beauty of the skin to look moister. Moreover, pregnant women, the sensitive skin condition due to hormones. All-natural DIY beauty: avocado, banana facial mask in honor of pregnancy awareness month, we want to help moms everywhere to take some time out.
The depth of this treatment for dry hair is a great way to get rid of ripe avocado and banana. Fortunately, Jamal ditoksirs, we know he can get Omega-3 from your seeds and nuts, and algae (including seaweed), avocado. Pregnant women. You've mentioned the avocado for example, well, I have 5. Time, why not check out zero to 40: pregnancy calendar week written by yours truly